Principal: Mr. Lance Benteler300 Eagle Street
Mount Pleasant, PA 15666
phone: (724) 547-4100 x4000
fax: (724) 547-0564email: firstname.lastname@example.orgReality tour information - https://drive.google.com/a/mpasd.net/file/d/0B5GJ6nAjJXJrbm9PR3U1d1JjaWs/view?usp=drive_webThe present day Ramsay Elementary School was originally built in 1929 for use as a high school. The money to build this facility was donated by Mr. Erskine Ramsay who moved to Alabama where he made his fortune in the steel industry.
The school was used as a high school until 1965 when it became a junior high school for Mount Pleasant Borough and Donegal students. Ramsay Elementary served as a middle school during the 1973-1974 school year and a facility for grades four through eight during the 1974-1975 school year. The following year, Ramsay became an elementary school when the junior high was added to the high school. In the 1993-1994 school year, Ramsay became a grade three through grade six elementary building. In the 2009-2010 school year, Ramsay became a grade two through six elementary building.
Several classrooms, a music room, art room, library, and state of the art technological capabilities have been added to the original building complex. The building currently houses grades two through six and accommodates approximately 350 students.