Grade 4-6 Summer School/Credit Recovery 2021
The summer academic program will focus on academic/credit recovery and reinforce grade level skills that may need strengthened due to the unique nature of the 2020-2021 school year. Summer learning is proven to reinforce previous skills and bridge the gap between the grade levels. When students report to the summer sessions, they will work with a teacher in a core subject to remediate subject matter that they were not successful in.
There will be two sessions daily.
Session I: 9:00 - 10:15
Session II: 10:15 - 11:30
Students can enroll in one or both sessions.
The 4-6 grade Academic Program/Credit Recovery will run from June 14 to June 30.
- Monday through Friday
- 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Lunch 11:30 to 12:00
- Transportation and lunch will be provided
- Note: Summer session will be closed on Thursday, June 17th for Community Idlewild Day
- Courses offered: Math, Science, Social Studies, Reading/Language Arts
- All sessions will be held in the Junior High School
- ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY FOR ALL 12 DAYS TO RECEIVE CREDIT
To enroll is the Summer Academic Program/Credit Recovery, please use the link below to fill out the registration form: