Public Attendance Guidelines
Any individual wishing to attend the Board Meeting in person should expect the following to be admitted into the meeting:
- All visitors are asked to take their temperature prior to arrival - any temperature over 100.4 should not be in attendance.
- An individual sign in sheet with pertinent questions will be requested of each visitor - each sign in will be kept by MPASD staff and kept strictly confidential.
- Masks are requested for all public attendees.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entrance to the cafeteria as well as upon exit.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed throughout (seating will be arranged accordingly).