Want to be a school bus driver?
DMJ Transportation is an established, family-owned business that takes pride in hiring quality drivers to provide exceptional service. If you would like to join the DMJ family as a van, min-bus, or school bus driver, please contact them at 724-547-5442 or visit their website at https://www.dmjtransportation.net/employment.
Minimum requirements include:*
- Valid Pennsylvania driver's license
- Act 114 (Federal), Act 34 (State), Act 151 (PA Child Abuse) clearances
- CDL license for full-sized and mini-bus drivers
- Orientation, ride along and on the road training
- Completion of 4 safety meetings per year
* Please consult the DMJ website listed above for additional information and a complete list of requirements.